Zahlung und Versand
The following payment methods are available in our online shop:
(1) Payment in advance: Prepayment is easy and convenient. If you select the “Payment in advance” option, you will receive two automated emails with all the relevant information once you have placed your order. The first email confirms the receipt of your order and the second contains all the relevant information for payment. Please transfer the corresponding amount in EURO to the following bank account within 10 days: Recipient:
Migrant Birds Arts Management GmbH
Bank Code: 1204 0000
Account: 0135 6534 00
IBAN: DE44 1204 0000 0135 6534 00
Reference: Your invoice or order number
Please enter your invoice number in the payment reference section of your bank transfer and make a separate transfer for each order. This is the only way to assign your payment correctly. Once we have processed your payment, we will deal with your order without delay.
(2) Payment with PayPal Plus: Within the context of the PayPal Plus payment service, we offer you various payment methods as PayPal services. You will be forwarded to PayPal's online website. You may enter your payment details there and confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment instructions to PayPal. If you have selected the PayPal payment option, in order to pay the invoice amount, you must be registered there or register first and identify yourself with your access data. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal directly after confirmation of the payment instructions. You will receive additional information during the ordering process. If you have selected the credit card payment option, in order to pay the invoice amount, you do not need to be registered with PayPal. The payment transaction will be carried out by your credit card company upon request by PayPal and debited to your card, directly after confirmation of the payment instructions and after your identification as the legal cardholder. You will receive additional information during the ordering process.
As a registered customer, you can choose to pay per invoice starting with your fourth order. Your order will be processed immediately and you pay via bank transfer within 14 days of receiving your goods. We reserve the right to allow payment by invoice only after we verify your credit rating.
Account holder: Migrant Birds Arts Management GmbH Commerzbank Berlin Bank Code: 1204 0000 Account: 0135 6534 00 IBAN: DE44 1204 0000 0135 6534 00 BIC: COBADEFFXXX Reference: Your invoice or order number.
Please do make sure to use “Migrant Birds Arts Management GmbH” as the account holder when you make the transfer.
(4) Cash on delivery
Cash on Delivery payments will be covered directly with your mailman when delivering the order at your door. Paying by cash on delivery is only possible within Germany and has an additional cost of 6,90 Euro.
(5) Retention of title
The goods shall remain our property until full payment is made.
(6) Unfortunately, due to an accumulation of frauds in the near past, we had to impose minor restrictions in some cases: Orders that are shipped abroad can not be paid by invoice or cash on delivery, but only by prepayment, credit card or PayPal. The same applies to products that exceed a value of 400.00 Euro. If you send a shipment to an alternative delivery address as a new customer, payment by invoice is unfortunately not possible. Orders containing at least one digital product can not be paid by invoice or cash on delivery but only by prepayment, credit card or PayPal.
(7) The purchase price and the stated shipping costs are due immediately and without any deduction from the order, even if it is a partial delivery.
(8) A set-off on your part is only permitted if your claim is undisputed or legally binding.
(9) If you are in default of payment, we are entitled to demand default interest in the amount of five percentage points above the base rate announced by the European Central Bank. A delay is defined as beginning after two weeks after receipt of the invoice.
We ship within 5-15 working days of receiving the order. Please note the different delivery times for products that are sent directly from our cooperation partners and are a customized. These products will be shipped within 15-30 business days of receiving the order. Please feel free to contact us for the exact delivery date.
(2) Any exceptions can be found on the product page. Express deliveries are possible on request and subject to an extra charge.
(3) We will inform you immediately in case of delivery delays. For orders of currently or not yet deliverable items, we remember this article for you and inform you about the expected delivery date.
(4) In case of unavailability of the ordered goods we reserve the right not to deliver. In this case, we will inform you immediately and immediately refund any payment already received. (6) If you notice discrepancies between delivery and order, we ask you to stop using or opening the goods. Otherwise, you must replace the resulting loss of value of the goods.
Listing of shipping costs
For products from the art sector, we charge a shipping fee of 9.95 euros due to extra packaging and insurance of shipping.
Cover pages & infographics
For personalized covers and infographics, we charge shipping costs of 12 euros (small and medium format) and 30 euros (large format) due to large-format packaging and shipping by courier.
We calculate the shipping costs abroad, then we inform you about the available shipping methods, the costs and the delivery date of your order. Within one order shipping costs only apply once, applied to the respective higher lump sum. Any customs fees incurred on delivery will be paid by the recipient. Our prices for customers from a third country (such as Switzerland) are gross = net.
If a parcel is returned to us due to a wrong or incomplete address, the additional cost will be charged to the customer. If you have questions please contact us.
Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. As soon as we have shipped your order you will receive an email stating the tracking number. You can check the status of your order after receiving the email via the link provided. After we have transferred your order to our shipping partner, you will also receive an email with a package number.
If you have any further questions, you find our contact data in the imprint.